No exam life insurance is commonly referred to as Simplified Issue Life insurance offers affordable coverage to people aged 40 to 80 to help with final expenses like funeral costs, medical bills, and other debts. With this insurance, you can help protect your family from financial burdens. Applying online is simple – and you don’t need a medical exam.
- Get a Life Insurance Policy Without a Medical Exam
- Save big with our custom tailored plan to you
- Easy online quotes
- Expert Agents available 7 days a week
Who is a Good Candidate for No Exam Life Insurance?
This type of policy is suitable for a variety of people in many different circumstances, including:
- Those who may not have time for a medical exam
- Those who are adverse to the idea of a medical exam for personal reasons
- Those who may be traveling and unavailable to undergo an exam
- Those who are physically unable to have a medical examination
- Those who need coverage quickly
Applying for No Medical Exam Term Life Insurance
There are some things you need to know about applying for this type of coverage:
- You will have to fill out a questionnaire about your current state of health as a well as provide a complete rundown of your medical history.
- In most cases, you will need to be interviewed by insurance company personnel.
- Before approving an application, the insurance company may request information from your physicians and the Medical Information Bureau.
- In most cases, the insurance company will also check your driving record with the DMV, as well as a list of your current and previous prescription medications.
- It is imperative that all applicants are completely honest about their health history to avoid policy complications down the line. No Exam life insurance should not be seen as a way to avoid disclosing certain medical conditions.
Coverage is Limited: The average policy is limited to $500,000 in benefits (less with several companies). If you are looking for more coverage, you’ll need to go with a policy that requires a medical exam.
Age Restrictions: In most cases, you must be under 60 years old to qualify for a No-Exam policy.
Premiums are Sometimes Higher: Since you’ll be attaining a policy right away, with little or no underwriting required, the insurance company will be taking a higher risk in covering you. To compensate for this added risk, your premiums might be slightly higher than what you would pay for a policy that requires an exam.
No Exam life insurance is the ideal solution for many people who are looking for life insurance coverage quickly and without a medical exam!